Drug-eluting Devices and Solid Implant Drug Delivery
In an effort to build confidence in these therapeutic forms our team presents the information that has led to our excitement about the technology as well as a detailed recap of experiments we’ve conducted along with a summary of learnings we’ve gathered as a result.
- An understanding of the market trends supporting increased development
- Familiarity with the early uses of drug elution as well as our expectations on where it will go
- Excipient materials used as well as the manufacturing methods that can be employed
- A detailed breakdown of multiple ways APIs can be introduced to silicone
- A better view of alternative methods for introducing APIs to silicone via several case studies presented
Listen to the Webinar
Our Trelleborg Healthcare & Medical experts have placed an emphasis on serving our partners developing drug-eluting devices and implantable drug delivery systems because of the potential these technologies have to provide innovative therapies for patients.