Explore our materials library for your component design
Minnesota Rubber & Plastics has a library of thousands of custom elastomer material formulations and standard high-performance thermoplastics. We know all the options can be dizzying, so we created this selection tool to help engineers begin to explore material options for the components in their design. This tool contains some of our most popular materials, however, this is not an exhaustive list of all your options.
Here’s how it works:
- Enter the information you know about the material characteristics and/or the application. You don’t need to know everything, but the more information you enter, the more relevant the results will be.
- The selection tool will supply you with a sortable list of potential materials to explore
- Next, explore these material options by downloading the material data sheets
- Contact us for a consultation with our materials science experts – use the data sheets as a guide in your discussion.
- Note: This tool does not replace a consultation with a material scientist who can explore the full range of material options that best meet your needs.
Can’t find the material you’re looking for on this list? Contact us to discuss further.