Custom Molded Plastics
As a manufacturer of high precision components and assemblies, FDA Class 1, 2 and 3 products, Minnesota Rubber and Plastics specializes in finding solutions to tough applications which require the molding and assembly of close tolerance components. We offer a wide range of technical services and production capabilities for producing close tolerance injection molded plastic components, assemblies and sub-assemblies.
Our specialty processes and services include:
- High performance plastics such as PEEK, Torlon®, Aurum® PI and more.
- Custom Seals and Shapes
- Insert Molding in Thermoplastics, Rubber and Silicone
- Two shot molding
- LSR Molding
- Rotary Seal Rings and Thrust Washers
- Rubber to TPE Conversions
- Metal to Plastic Conversions
- Bonding for plastic to metal, plastic to rubber and plastic to plastic
- Over molding
- Hotplate, rotational and ultrasonic welding
- Adhesive bonding, hot stamping and machining
- Product testing, assembly and packaging
- Unified project management
To gain a better understanding of the processes, materials and technical considerations involved in the design and manufacture of custom-molded rubber and plastic parts, please request a copy of our design guide.