Within this discipline we look at the relationship between the structure of materials, their properties, how processing changes them and how the materials will perform in an application.
Our research and development services include:
- Over 1,600 active rubber compounds
- Custom formulating in our on-site materials laboratory
- Compound testing for product applications and their environments
- Comprehensive R&D for formulation control, new material development, supplier/material evaluations and approvals
- An R&D center which ensures optimization of mixing/compounding methods in production
- An advanced laboratory performing extensive compound analysis and testing capabilities
- An R&D chemists group with 12 personnel
- An on-site chemist at each manufacturing center
- Perfluoroelastomer and specialty fluoroelastomer compound development
- Fluoroelastomers with greatly reduced surface friction properties.
- Compounds combining chloramine resistance with potable water certifications
- The largest selection of ANSI/NSF Std 61 approved compounds in the industry including a new series of superior performance elastomers in chloraminated water
- Expanded potable water certified compounds in Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Regulatory agency approvals for: UL, NSF, KTW, WRAS, ACS, DVGW (W 270), USP Class VI, ISO10993
- Drug Master File compounds
- For Installation, Operational and Performance Qualifications, (IQ – OQ and PQ) we strictly adhere to FDA guidelines and requirements for these validation processes.